Your current browser version is too low, in order to bring you a better browsing effect, please use a higher version browser
ATTL is dedicated in supplying world-class W/Mo/Re materials and its finished parts. We use special rolling or forging technology, process our high quality W/Mo/Re powder into slab, rod, wire with excellent performance. These kinds of material has good process-ability and low impurity content, which can have a better performance during its service cycle.
Features are as below:
• ATTL molybdenum electrodes have high melting point, high temperature strength and hardness, good thermal shock resistance, good electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity and corrosion resistance.
• ATTL ion implantation parts are perfect fit for your production line due to their ideal combination of corrosion resistance, material strength, high thermal conductivity and absolute purity.
• In the process of repeated temperature rise and fall, the structure of ATTL MOCVD heating element is stable and reliable, and the life-time is long ,and the temperature is uniform
• ATTL Rhenium material with high density up to 21.02g/ cm³ ，high melting point is up to 3180°C ，and strong resistance to chemical corrosion
Typical applications are as below:
• Molybdenum Electrodes for Glass Melting：
ATTL takes the lead in researching and producing molybdenum electrodes and its application techniques in China, which won the 3rd Grade Prize of State Invention Award. The electric heating and electric assistant melting molybdenum electrodes and corresponding water cooling system are supplied to world famous glass manufacturers in the world, from which we get very good reputation.
• Parts of Ion Implantation Source Assembly：
ATTL is dedicated in supplying world-class ion implant components which are made of special materials such as W,Mo,Ta,BN, and Ceramic by high-level machining process.
• MOCVD Heater and Core Parts：
ATTL supplies MOCVD heater and relative parts. Our goal is to save cost and improve the competitiveness for you.
We provide the whole set of the heater and the solution & core parts . We can also provide services of maintenance and optimization of MOCVD heater.
• Rhenium and Rhenium Alloy
Rhenium can be alloyed with tungsten and molybdenum. With high temperature strength and plasticity, tungsten rhenium and molybdenum rhenium alloys can be processed into plates, sheets, rods, wires and foils.
|Standard Dimensions and Thread Types of Molybdenum Electrodes|
|(mm) Diameter[mm]||（mm) Diameter Tolerence[mm]||（mm) Common Length[mm]||（mm) Length Tolerence [mm]||Typical Threads|