Your current browser version is too low, in order to bring you a better browsing effect, please use a higher version browser
ATTL is the domestic invention unit of tungsten-copper material and the drafting unit of tungsten-copper industry standard. Our company has been developing and producing tungsten-copper since the 1960s, and has developed several brands of tungsten and copper material system. We have many experience in R&D and production, and our product quality and technology keep high level. ATTL has passed ISO9001, 14001 and OHSAS18001 system certification, can provide you with qualified products.
With the 6~50% copper(by weight), the W-Cu alloy has integrated both advantages of tungsten and copper. Characterized by good high temperature resistance, arc ablation resistance, thermal and electrical conductivity , high strength, machining-ease, and outstanding sweat cooling ability and specific gravity ,it is widely applied in machinery, electric power, electronics, metallurgy, aerospace and other industries.
Typical applications are as below:
• Switches or circuit breakers of arc contact and vacuum contact in medium-high voltage application
• Electrodes used for EDM
• High- temperature -resistance materials
• Heat spreader on electronic equipment
• Electrodes in electric resistance welding
• Electronic packaging materials and heat sink materials
• Microwave, laser, radio frequency (rf), optical communication and other high power devices
• Thermal controlling panel and dissipation devices
• Lead frame of the high performance
• Components for aeronautics and astronautic
|Typical W-Cu Alloy Properties|