Your current browser version is too low, in order to bring you a better browsing effect, please use a higher version browser
The special alloy strips include corrosion-resistant alloys, clad-welding alloys, wrought superalloys, titanium alloys etc.. The fields of application comprise engines and hot-end components of IGT, energy and chemical, rail transit, etc. Typical products include
Inconel 600, Inconel 605, Inconel 625, Inconel 718, Hastelloy C-276; EQ309L, EQ347L; TA1, TA4, TC4, etc.
The minimum thickness of strip is 0.03mm, the maximum width is 450mm, and tolerance can reach ±1.5μm. Various sizes can be customized according to application needs.
Features are as below:
• Equipped with typical processes of “melting-forging-rolling”, high precision machine represented by Sendzimir 20-high rolling mill in strip process can sufficiently meet customers’ requirements.
• Products with homogeneous micro-structure and excellent mechanical properties, high thickness accuracy and surface quality, which benefits from long-term R&D, on-site monitoring and AGC control system.
• The weight of strip can reach up to 2800kg.
Typical applications are as below:
• Wrought superalloys can be used to make energy power equipment, such as valves, evaporators, pipelines and components in the reactor, parts for ICE brake disc and sealing parts in energy.
• Corrosion-resistant alloys can be used to make antioxidant medium heat exchanger, steam generator, condenser, heat treatment device, chemical device. Also, it can be applied as substrates in Superconducting industrial and SMT frame in Chip manufacturing.
• Clad-welding-strips, apply as layer on the inner wall of hydrogenation reactor in petroleum and petrochemical equipment.
• Titanium alloys, apply as key material used in various fields such as acoustic vibration diaphragm, metal bipolar plate of power battery, condenser and exchanger metal in marine engineering.
Special Alloy Strip Typical Products
|Alloy Type||Brand||Identical Brand||Main Application|
|Corrosion-resistant alloys||NS 312||Incoloy 600||strips for heat treatment and chemical processing device in high temperature oxidation atmosphere.|
|NS334||Hastelloy C-276||wet chlorine, hydrochloric acid, chloride devices|
|Welding alloys||EQ309L||—||welding-layer on wall of reactor in petro-chemical equipment.|
|EQ347L||—||strips for welding reactor wall in chemical industry.|
|Titanium alloys||TA1||Gr1||acoustic vibration diaphragm, metal bipolar plate of power battery.|
|TC4||Gr5||material in condenser and exchanger in marine engineering.|
|Wrought superalloys||GH4169||Inconel 718||parts of automobile gasket, spring in energy field|
|GH601||Inconel 601||components for industrial Muff tube.|
|GH3625||Inconel 625||materils for high-temperature and corrosion-resistant in marine engineering|
|GH5605||Hayness 25||components of corrosion-resistant in chemical industry etc.|
Special Alloy Strip Specification
|Cold-rolled Thin Strip||0.03-0.1||200-400||Coil|